How do I return my order?Updated 9 months ago
Returning using our portal is quick and easy! You will need your order number and shipping zip code that was used to place the order. Simply, follow the steps below:
- Head to our returns portal
- Follow the prompts on our portal to obtain your return shipping label
- Feel free to repack your items back in the original packaging. *Multiple orders cannot be combined.
- Attach your return shipping label to the outside of the return packaging.
- Drop off your return at a local post office, be sure your parcel is scanned as received at the time of drop off and a receipt is obtained.
- Processing times may vary depending on your desired return outcome. For more details on processing times, please review our full policy below. *Please note original shipping costs are non-refundable
*We do not currently provide return shipping labels for international returns. Please see details for international returns.
A return request must be submitted in order for items returned to be eligible for a refund/store credit or exchange. You do not need to email or contact us prior to sending your return but we do encourage this for faulty products.
We do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your chosen courier when being returned to us.
Was this article helpful?