What is your return policy?Updated 8 months ago
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we are happy to offer the option to return. Please read the following conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return.
Eligible returns shipped back within 30 days from the date of delivery are accepted for either refund, store credit or exchange.
- Items must be in new and unused condition with all original labels/tags attached.
- Items must be unaltered, undamaged and unwashed and free from any markings, make-up, self tanner, odors, pet hair, perfumes, deodorant and detergent.
- For health reasons and personal hygiene, swimwear, underwear, activewear, bodysuits, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, hair accessories and Loving Tan products are not eligible for return.
- Shoes must be tried indoors and free of any scuffs or markings
- If you believe your product is damaged or faulty please send a photo and description of the fault along with the order number to [email protected] * A faulty item claim must be made within 14 days time of receiving the goods.
- Items marked "FINAL SALE" are not eligible for return for a refund or store credit. Exchanges for the same style/color can be made depending on product availability.
- Items marked “Not Eligible for Return” are not able to be returned, no exceptions can be made at this time.
- Original shipping costs where applicable are non-refundable
- If returning for a refund $9.95 will be deducted from your refund amount.
Petal & Pup is not responsible for non-Petal & Pup items mistakenly returned, as we may not be able to recover these items.
Was this article helpful?