Petal & Pup US logo
Petal & Pup US logo

All articles

What should I do if I receive a faulty item?Updated 9 months ago

We're sorry to hear an item was sent to you with a defect and that we did not catch this before sending it out to you. 

The most expeditious way to have a new item sent to you is to submit a return request through our portal which will be at no additional cost. 

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we'll be happy to assist. 

Was this article helpful?